Our Measures for COVID-19
Protocol for our Therapists
- Therapists must use hand sanitizer before and after each session.
- Therapists must wear a protective mask at the Spa.
- All therapists are required to fill out a medical form and waiver before service.
Cleaning Policies and Equipment
- All rooms are disinfected immediately after the client is gone.
- All door’s handles, showers, floors, and anything that was in contact with the client is disinfected.
- If a client uses the shower, rugs are removed and washed.
- We have space for therapists to keep clothes and shoes to change after work.
- The showers are also available after work at the Spa.
- We Have Lysol Spray disinfectant.
- We have Barbicide disinfectant towelettes.
- We use Bleach to wash the mop.
- We use white vinegar for the floor.
- We Have alcohol to clean.
- We have UV light to purified the air and maximize air flow.
- We have ionization system to pull dust, allergens from the air.
Protocol for our Clients
- All clients are seen by appointments only.
- All clients are pre-screened.
- All clients must wear a mask when they come in.
- Shoes must be wiped with disinfectant located on the rug.
- When you enter, use the hand sanitizer located on counter.
- All clients must fill out the medical form and waiver before service.
- Your therapist will wear a mask during your treatment.
- Your therapist will disinfect their hands before your treatment.
- We will enforce 30 minutes between each appointment to disinfect the facilities
- Therapists will disinfect each room after each session